miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

A Weird Dream While I Was Not Asleep

So long ago while my dreams were filled with dread
I saw the dead of my love augured all ahead
pain and dread I felt were replaced
by anger and rage. I shall beat Death.

Since then I search day and night
to found the way to win the fight
it doesn't matter if I'm fighting against Death
and all His might.

Three years since that night
I learned that I can never win that fight
cause my enemy was not Death but Time
the one who certainly put end to my rhyme.

Now I shall remain sat over this grave
for my skin now have gone and made me pale
my time run out long ago, and my hair also is gone
I'm sat over this grave, while my body lays
in the casket cold and dead, for ever more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario